BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ is:
(a). information supplied by users and
(b). information automatically tracked while navigation
For all paid members, linking Aadhaar number or other verification document is mandatory in order to access the contact details of other users. Without linking Aadhaar or other valid documents, even a paid user will not be eligible to gain access to contact details of other users on BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ.
It is again submitted that bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by User and hence Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable for any misinformation on part of a User.
Please contact bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com customer support for any further questions that you might have regarding our privacy policies.
INFORMATION GATHERED BY bahrtiyakatiyasamaj.com SITE:-
Welcome to BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ! Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). The Services are provided by BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ, located at Bhopal (M.P), India.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully. Your access to Site is subject to the Terms, which may be modified/updated from time to time entirely at Company’s discretions. bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com provides its members with various search options in order to search suitable match. We collect information from you all required information is service dependent and BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services and for developing new services. When you sign up with bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com, you may provide us with two types of information:
(1) Personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and
(2) General user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to access all of our site's content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION/DATA COLLECTED.
bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com sees it as its mission to protect privacy, defend freedom, and protect your rights in the digital world. We are your friends. If you invite another person to join bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com, we will ask for that person's name and online contact information. We use this information to contact and, if necessary, remind that person that he or she has been invited to join bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com. We may run surveys, contests, or similar activities through this site. Such information will be used for the purposes for which it was collected. We look at technical information to diagnose problems with our server and to administer the bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com site.
- Information collected is mainly used to deliver service to you, manage your account information, personalize your experience with us, communicating with you.
- Information is also used for research and analysis of users experience with us to improve our product and services. Develop and display contents, features and advertising tailored to your needs. It helps us in managing our business, enforce terms & conditions.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION:-
We may ask for certain personal information from you for the purpose of providing to you content and/or services that you request. For example, if you indicate an interest in receiving press releases about bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com, you are asked to submit your name and e-mail address, which we retain on file, so that we may send you the information that you requested. If you indicate on our E-mail Alert registration form that you are a member of the press, we may also send you information regarding our business. We also request your name and e-mail address each time you contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link. We may retain a record of users who have contacted us in order to respond properly to questions or concerns and for purposes of future communications.
We may share personal information with
- Companies that assist bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com in managing the site and providing relevant services. This includes, but not limited to, sharing documents for authentication and verification, to hosting company, customer Service Company, order processing, site maintenance, sale & marketing etc.
- Affiliates and Partners: We may share the relevant information to our partner company, so that you can get benefited by the services provided by our partner companies or in case you click a link on our site to get a specific service from our partner company.
- In situation where we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate fraud, illegal activity, or any other wrongdoing. It will help us to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others, Or to comply with applicable law, website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- Any non-personal information collected may be shared with affiliates, and partners of BHARTIYA KATIYA SAMAJ to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
While bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com endeavors to provide the highest level of protection for your information, we may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties in limited circumstance, including:
(1) With your consent; or
(2) When we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order.
bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com wants you to feel confident using our website/ mobile app to transact with us. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. If we are required by law to disclose the information that you have submitted, we will attempt to provide you with notice that a request for your information has been made in order to give you an opportunity to object to the disclosure. bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com takes appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from any unauthorized access. Users should also take care about how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
We will attempt to provide this notice by email, if you have given us an email address or by postal mail if you have entered a postal address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
In addition, we will independently object to requests for access to information about users of our site that we believe to be improper.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICIES:-
bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com stance on privacy issues. If we make any substantive changes to our policies, we will place notice on
bhartiyakatiyasamaj.com and post notice of changes on this page.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.